Get Ranked On Page One

Jacksonville SEO Company

logo

our mission

Our mission at Get Ranked On Page One is to get you ranked higher than your competition on Google. Our services can provide the difference between getting noticed by search engines and remaining invisible to them.  If you have a website, you know that the name of the game is clicks. In order to get clicks, it is important that your website  gets ranked on page one. How important? Vitally important! 94% of searchers on Google don’t get past page one. Less than 1% of clicks take place on page two. 

As a business, you must differentiate yourself from the competition. One way to do that online is by showing up at the top of search engine results. Appearing in organic results engenders trust and credibility in your website.

At Get Ranked On Page One, our unique, methodical SEO process propels your website to the top of Google results quickly. We have our system down to a science.

Our company is different. I  GUARANTEE that you will see a dramatic increase in rankings within 60 days, or I will refund your money. Also, there are no contracts. We operate on a month-to-month basis so that you can opt-out at any time.

WEB DESIGN

Strong website development to help your business grow to the next level

DIGITAL MARKETING

Powerful, effective strategies to propel your business to the top 

Internet Marketing

We help you take advantage of existing internet technologies 

SEO

On-page SEO comprises only 25% of the equation. We also handle the other 75%, off-page SEO, for you

Jacksonville SEO Company

First of all, why do we (myself included) need search engine optimization (SEO) for our websites? One major reason is that almost 91% of websites are invisible to Google. An effective SEO campaign is the difference between remaining invisible and in getting to the top of organic (free) search engine rankings.

There are many advantages to being at the top of organic rankings.

  1. High organic rankings will help you stand out from the  millions of other websites on the internet.
  2. 94% of searchers choose organic results over paid ads.
  3. Organic results have a close rate of almost 15% , far higher than the 1.7% attributed to traditional marketing methods.
  4. On a local basis, 28% of searches for something nearby result in a purchase
  5. Organic campaigns are sustainable, whereas paid campaigns end when the funding stops. Organic are senn 24/7. high rankings don’t disappear overnight!
  6. High organic rankings help build trust and credibility in your website.
  7. Attaining high organic rankings is more cost-effective than paid advertising

The bottom line is that high organic rankings lead to more clicks, leads, customers, revenue, and profitability.

Now that we’ve established why you need SEO, let’s talk about why you need Get Ranked On Page One as your Jacksonville SEO company.

SEO is a time-consuming, complicated, and mysterious field.  You need an SEO company in Jacksonville which has the knowledge, experience, resources, and expertise to successfully navigate this field for you. Our process has a history of getting websites ranked at the top of local Google results–quickly.  We can help your website rank for multiple services, or for multiple locations, or for combinations of the two.

I’m so confident in our system that I am willing to make this GUARANTEE: if you don’t see a dramatic increase in your local Google rankings within  60 days, I’ll refund your money! Also, I’m confident enough in our system that I don’t require a contract. We operate on a month-to-month basis, so that you can opt-out at any time.

Get ranked above the competition now! Make Get Ranked On Page One  your Jacksonville SEO company. Contact us today. 

 

dig

get a quote

Reach out to us for no-obligation quote on your SEO, digital marketing and web design needs.

Higher Rankings and Higher Returns

Get Ranked On Page One will help you to position your business where the clicks are–at the top of page one of local Google results! Here’s how it works: rankings bring in traffic, traffic brings in leads, leads bring in customers, customers bring in revenue. Increased revenue may lead to some combination of greater profitability, expansion opportunities, hiring, or the purchase of new equipment.

Search Engine Optimization Techniques

We deploy some of the most effective and fast-acting SEO techniques and strategies in the industry. And we’ve got our system down to a science! If you don’t see a dramatic increase in local Google rankings within 60 days, I’ll refund your money!